Fascias, Soffits & Guttering
Replacing the fascias, soffits and guttering with u- PVC products will give the outside of your home a fresh new look.
We strip off and replace fascias, soffits and guttering with high quality u-PVC products in a range of styles and colours. u-PVC is wipe clean and therefore very low maintenance.
Fascias, Soffits & Guttering
When you want to combine long term protection for your home with improved appearance and increased value, invest in Upvc fascia roof-line replacement boards. Fitting fascia and soffit boards to your home protects the rafter and joist ends from the ravages of the British weather. Years of exposure to our weather can leave your home exposed to damp, condensation, and decay. It's vital, therefore, to keep your rafter and joist ends in good condition.
fascia and soffit specialist installers.
At PROFIX we take great pride in being one of the most popular and recommended roofline Companies for the Complete Replacement of your uPVC fascias, soffits, roofline and guttering. Over the years we have seen more and more clients which in the first instance opted for the cheaper option of over cladding and found that this is not the answer to their soffits, fascia and roofline problems, this option fails to last and also devalues your property.
The Complete Replacement of your Fascias, Soffits, Roofline adds value to your Property and is a permanent curE.
What’s involved with the Complete Replacement of your fascias, Soffits, Roofline Guttering.
- First contact us and we will arrange a quick 15 minute FREE quotation at a time to suit you (NO REPS).
- Completely remove all your old timber roofline, fascias, soffits, guttering and barge boards.
- Slide the first row of tiles back and remove all the old corroded felt.
- Dress and remove all the rotten spar ends, then build up or cut them back to make sure they are all level.
- Attach 9mm solid uPVC soffit boards to the underside of the spars.
- Attach 18mm solid uPVC fascia boards to the front of the spars.
- Attach 18mm solid uPVC barge boards.
- Introduce a new felt tray with concealed ventilation (bringing your roof up to the new building standards and allowing your roof to breath).
- Install bird guard if required and requested.
- Replace your roof tiles back into the correct position.
- Inspect, replace and patch up all cement that has been dislodged.
- Install new guttering at the correct angle to allow the water to displace quicker.
- Install new fall pipes.
- Inspect the roofline installation with yourself and give all the work a water test.
- Tidy up and remove all the rubbish from the site.
Gutter Repairs, Cleaning & Much More Bookable 24/7
Take advantage of:
- A simple service, no matter what you book
- 1 month guarantee for cleaning jobs
- 6 months guarantee for gutter repair
- Innovative equipment, including a Gutter Vac Clearance System and powerful jet washers
- Scheduled maintenance upon request
- Round-the-clock advice and support by phone or online
- Discount opportunities!
GET YOUR FREE QUOTE